Summary: Add pyramid, target, and organization charts into your Microsoft Excel 2003 spreadsheets.
To illustrate data, sometimes there may be a need to insert an organizational chart, pyramid diagram, target diagram, radial diagram, Venn diagram, or cycle diagram into your Microsoft Excel 2003 spreadsheet.
1. Click "Insert" - "Diagram"
2. Choose the diagram type to insert and click "OK".
3. A diagram will now appear in your document.
* To add text, click the area labeled "Click to add text".
* To add another picture to the diagram, click the "Insert shape" button on the "Diagram" toolbar. For diagrams supporting multiple shapes, click the down-arrow next to the button to choose the type of shape to insert.
* To remove a shape, right-click on it and select "Cut". The diagram will change automatically.
* Depending on the chart, right-clicking on a graphic may pull up other options, such as the ability to change shape types, shape colors, or sizes.
Add: Del.icio.us | Digg | Furl | My Yahoo!
Last Modified on: July 13, 2008, at 12:04 A.M. EDT
Return to the Microsoft Excel 2003 Misc page.
Search the Site: