Summary: Check items off a list in an Excel 2003 spreadsheet.
It may be beneficial to use checkmarks in Microsoft Excel 2003 documents, such as in a column to mark that a particular task has been completed or a calculation performed. To do so:
1. Click "Insert" - "Symbol".
2. When the "Symbol dialog box appears, click the "Font" pull-down and choose "Wingdings".
3. Scroll down through the symbols to the very bottom. You should see two types of checkmarks - one regular and one in a box.
4. Double-click one of the checkmark symbols.
5. Click "Close" to close the dialog box.
Add: Del.icio.us | Digg | Furl | My Yahoo!
Last Modified on: July 13, 2008, at 12:04 A.M. EDT
Return to the Microsoft Excel 2003 Misc page.
Search the Site: