Summary: Remove a worksheet, and its tab, from the current Excel 2007 workbook.
Tired of seeing all of the tabs in the Sheet Tabs near the bottom of Microsoft Excel 2007? Does your current workbook not require so many sheets?
Here's how you can remove a worksheet from the current workbook.
1. Right-click a sheet tab you wish to remove.
2. Choose "Delete" from the pop-up menu that follows. Note that unless the selected sheet is empty you will have to confirm your decision.
1. Select the sheet in the Sheet Tab bar that you wish to remove.
2. Click the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of Excel 2007.
3. In the "Cells" group, click on the "Delete" pull-down and select "Delete Sheet". Again, note that unless the sheet is empty you will have to confirm your decision.
Add: Del.icio.us | Digg | Furl | My Yahoo!
Last Modified on: August 11, 2008, at 8:32 A.M. EDT
Return to the Microsoft Excel 2007 page.
Search the Site: